Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 2 part 3 I decide to become vegetarian, but get to spend time with jack

Yes I'm giving up eating meat, today taught me that all sorts of things are eaten that shouldn't be eaten, and I'm not supporting things like other humans, dragons and stuff being killed for meat, so I'm not going to eat it any more, not after meeting the troll anyway (yes I meet a real life troll, and once again Andy decided to hide behind my leg)

Anyway after I go off upset again after this troll tried to sell us Bambi, Tigre and his 'pet' big jaguar came over and talked to me about it, and he is a really nice guy, he does some very strange stuff, mostly cos of his parents, but then again I did remember my dad telling me about some of the stuff the druids did, and well dancing round a rock nude before being tied to it, lots of men having sex with you, then someone slitting your throat as a sacrifice isn't exactly normal either.

anyway, he calms me down a bit and we return to the shop, only for jack to return, and me being a huge fool, throw my self on him, though I'm still not sure weather he likes me or not

anyway while me and Tigre were off talking turns out Harry, Korins and Dominic have found the butcher is being sold meat on the dockside, and we think it might be poisoned so we decided to split up, the most of the group will go to the docks to find the guy selling the meet, however Jack decides that someone at one of the clubs might know something and he suggest he goes there, and invites me along, now I've never been clubbing, but fighting some big nasty man, or spending then night with a guy so hot, he makes me weak at the knees just thinking about him, and better yet, he takes me shopping to by me clubbing gear, wow, seriously, lucky Irish or what!

anyway we get some stuff before heading over to his and getting changed, jack has got me this nice little top and skirt, which isn't too short, partly cos of my bandages (yep I borrowed some of jack's shorts so he could sort out my leg at the same time)

so off we wander down the promard, and I couldn't think of anything better, well perhaps when I learn to walk in heels, I don't know how people do it sober, never mind drunk"

anyway we turn up at this club, well its not your normal club straight away (as far as I know) as it looks like a pirate ship, and well I almost have a panic attack over the ship, but jack is so cool he manages to calm me down with out realising he is doing it

anyway we get to the club, and andy desided to sort out some deal with the owner right away, I put on a magic show and well we get free drinks, well he could of cleared it with me, but getting on stage and doing my stuff, whats not to love
so I run back to get my stuff, and what happend after that is in the next blog
yes me mannaged a hole blog post with out andy attacking me, or jumping down my top woot, which reminds me, where are you andy, you need a bath after were you went (find out what happened next blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment