Sunday 20 February 2011

Me and Jack find a missing kori, and I take a bath in front of jack

sorry I've not blogged the last few days, been busy with class stuff and so wasn't much to report (other than telling you how hot Jack is, I must be text time like 100 times a day, he so funny though!)

anyway last night, was the single most scary night of my life, and also the most aquward (or it will be when jack wakes up and I have to talk to him)

Anyway it all started after my class yesterday when I relised I'd not seen kory in a few days, I'd been so busy with Jack I'd forgoten my best friend, so I tried ringing her, no answer

Getting board of waiting for her to reply I head over to her place and meet her big sister, and ask to see korys room- well I know I wasn't much in to posters but this girl has nothing, no books, no Tv, no computer, just a few pens and stuff, and her cloathing (including some very intresting knickers, there was almost nothing to them, would of left you bum no coverage what so ever and only the tinyest triangle of material on the front, nothing line my underwere)

anyway, me attempting to find clues doesn't work, so I deside to ask the cards and deal them out as per normal, to find out shes in a high place, with a magor change coming (though the death card always scares me I hate when I Draw that), and some how Jacks knows something, sounds good to me, so I ring him up and seconds later (no idea how he does it, must be part of his pure awesomeness) though kory sister and jacks brothers suposidly have a bad past

anyway I tell jack that kori somewhere high, and he desided to drop something on me, before he 'asked me out' he was sleeping with lots of other people, but hasn't been with anyone since we started. however once I get over the shock, it doesn't realy matter, as he stoped since we got together, I just hope he isn't expecting that from me, I mean, I love him and everything, but well I kind of want to settle down a bit before getting in to the hole kids/sex thing I mean having to go and get the pill now just incase I slip up is just embarsing (though it does wonders for the period!)

anyway we head out to the cliffs, when we see aroin flotating around, and heading towards him (having your own personal human grass hopper for transport is awesome) we see kory sat in the sand at the bottom on the cliff, getting down there, no problem with the human grass hopper

anyway we get down there, and kory looks in a bad way, it looks likes shes been crying for about 5 years and seeing my 'big sis' like that hurts almost as bad as when I though jack hated me, turns out she liked Mr.Callahan which is a bit scary and at this point Jack and Kory desided to have the worlds loudist shouting match, the two people I care most about on the island screaming at each other, and then there is a sound of someone hitting someone and then just breaks me, and I birst in to tears

The next bit is all a blur, all I rember is jack taking me home, undressing me (I don't have the composior to stop sobbing and stop him, I was just putty in his hands) and bathing me, while I sit there and let everything soak out of me, before jack puts me in bed, and begins to sing, and I must of fallen assleep there and then cos I don't rember anything else

I awake this morning, to find jack has sat there all night singing to me, suposidly he has the stamina to do that, I get tired after only missing 2 hours of my 8 hours a night, some people hay, anyway jack tells me its nothing to worry about, helping me recover from last night was more important to him than sex, which is great, cos he could of easly done it to me last night, and I couldn't of stopped him

He then heads off (busy supposedly, can't even stop for breakfast) leaving me to get ready and wondering what to do about kory

No comments:

Post a Comment