Sunday 20 February 2011

the hottest guy on the island skips asking me out

sorry this is a day late people, been kind of on a high the last 24 hours 

it started off with me sat in my occult class only for jack to walk in, and I start to hide, before relises I can't avoid him for ever, so after a bit of encouragement via text from kori I wander over to him and we exchange notes 

turns out he was just suppriesd in music, and actually likes spending time with me, not quite asking me out, but its a start 

anyway after the lession we both have a free so we head over to the combat area to chill out for a bit

anyway I try the spell my dad taught me, and once again it backfires and hits jack, though he seems compleatly unharmed, and shows of his sliky throwing skills, and offers to show me a bit of his magic, which is fine 

secons later, I'm in heaven, (do the gods still do heaven, no idea move on) as jack just kissed me and everything seems to come alive, all I can fell is his body close against mine, nothing else in the world matters but me and him for the next few seconds, then the contact breaks, 

Jack then teaches me how to fight for a bit (still not very good, only even up cutting up the tree behind jack with my cards) before he invites me round to his for a shower to clean up 

anyway he decides to show me his room, something supposedly no one else had seen (luck of the irish hay) and as we enter in I see its covered in old records like my mum has a few off- it turns out jacks in to music from the 1960s, which I think is awesome, reminds me of my mum back home 

anyway after a bit of dance and sing song (jack can realy pull some moves) we head out to the apollo (I'm a bit of an idiot and rember its named after his dad half way there, o and the apollo is a club that does an open mic night once a week I was planing on doing my first magic show there) when jack dieside to scoop me up and then jump, and I mean the guy can jump, its like flying but not kind of thing), it works for me, get to look up at the worlds most hansom guy for 5 mins 

We arrive and eat, before I go and do a solo for jack, and just as I finish he decides to join me, and we spend the rest of the night entaining the crowds before the place shuts at 11 

we then head back to mine to find out Andy is out off my uncle, supposedly seeing some lady rabbits, and minutes later he arrives, dragging his pounded body along the floor, like he normally does after one of his sessions so I scope him up and put him in the bath to aid his musles (he gets all ache the next morning if he isn't bathed after seeing the lady rabbits) allowing me and Jack to kiss the night away, I think his tongue discovered parts of mine I didn't know existed

see you later readers, meg  

No comments:

Post a Comment