Tuesday 15 February 2011

wow the life of scions is busy, but fun

well since my last post I've flirted with Jack, started new classes, realized I loved Jack....o and Andy may have found a new rabbity girl friend (Yes Andy I'm going to tease you about it, you tease me about Jack all the time)

Anyway first up was the combat class with Harry, I went along hoping to spend time lying around with jack but he does his own thing, so I deside to have a word with Harry and he gives me a few tips but I still end up hitting the wall about 3 foot away rather than the target

anyway Dom suddenly comes over and he says he fells compled to go shopping by fate, and as Korina and  Tigre is busy, as the groups other big fate person he wants to come with him (plus he want to know me better) which works for me, Harry doesn't seem to mind we are leaving (I think dispight having a big hard look on the outside, I think he's a big soft on the inside, especialy towards Korina)

anyway Me and Dom have a chat about fate and his family (considering like 90% of them died in the titan wars) and turns out to be a nice guy, though does have some strange things and his eyes unerve me slightly but we turn up at this shop with an old woman sat in side, most of the stuff looks to be junk, and well on furter inspection turns out to be illusion putting me and Andy on our guards, but Dom ignores all this and starts saying he wants this band off the woman- she says he can have it, on the condition he takes the egg as well, double freeky in my view

anyway not only that the as soon as the he buys it, the guy turns in to loki, (how that work out I though he got a snake venom bath for the rest of time) and both and andy desides it time to be going, epecialy as its music class next

anyway I get there and start warming up my vocal cords (rember my mum is a singing teacher, she knows this stuff!) and half way though Jack turns up making my heart flutter and sending me compleatly off key (no idea what the teacher of the class though) and we start chatting and stuff again while waiting for the teacher to start,  I almost tell him I love him, but something stops me, maybe I should get him alone later possibly, or perhaps check with my dad first (more on that later)

anyway after an all singing, all dancing music class we move over to the home group where Andy meets a lady rabbit and by the sounds of it spends the entire session chating her up (to be honnest I spent most of it flerting with Jack so I can't say much)

at this point Mrs Compton that in the next few days there is a Parents Day, meaning our Godly parents, meaning I get to see Dad again, I wonder if he brings me any new exotic tricks for me to try.

Anyway see you later, by the time I report back I may have told Jack how I fell

No comments:

Post a Comment