Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 2 part 4: Things invade my shorts

yes seriously, both Andy and jack decided to have an explore of my shorts this evening, though more of that later

bacicly I return to the club with my magic kit and pirate gear and begin my show, with card tricks, making Andy disappear (a trick my dad taught me, supposedly I can hide anything small on my person including Andy well less disappear more he becomes invisible) before ending with the cut people in half trick, only I do it with my cutlass rather than a saw (well it is a pirate club so might as well)

anyway at this point Jake in becomes my 'plant' so I use him for the trick, only for him to decided to change it and have his shirt explode off him, not that it bothers me, I get to see more of his 6 pack

anyway we get a standing ovation, so while I go and get changed out of my pirate kit back in to my normal day clothing, (well other than wearing short, might as well show jack a bit of leg)  jack goes talking to the manager about 'payment' and bumps in to some Chinese guys who says there is a rival group or something selling dodgy meat on the docks, just were the others are heading

anyway jack tells me, and we desided to cut the night short and go and helps the other, if its a group of them the band might need back up (though I'm not quite sure how much help I'll be)

Anyway we arrive at the docks to find the group fighing for there lives against lots of undead things and andy does his normal scream thing, jumps on to my leg (luckly he picked the banaged one and clung on to that, rather than my leg) climed up in and then some how mannaged to attepmt to dive down the back of my shorts, the only thing is being denim there rather tight fitting so he gets his back legs traped and so I've got half a rabbit down the back of my shorts

while this is happening Jack decided to courageously (and stupidly) to wrestle this guy, and deside as much as I hate hurting people, Jack comes before the undead, so throw one of the throwing cards as my dad taugh me, only this time and the things leg hopeing to disract it so jack can finish it off

the problem is as soon as the card makes contact it expodes in to paper and ink, covering Jack head to toe (I think that counts as my 2nd kill, I'm not doing to bad I suppose)

anyway the rest of the group mannage to deal with the rest of the things, and so investigate while I try and get Andy out of my shots, only problem is he's wedged and I can't get at him, well not at least with out taking my shots off, which I'm not doing in public

So I desided to ask Jack to help me, but as I do so, I spot a symbol that my dad once showed me, something he said, that him and The Morigan have in common- The dead, which has Korins being happy

Anyway Jack then realises I've got a rabbit stuck down my skirt and decides to help get him out, not that I mind, and well as his hand brushes my bum, I get this shiver of pleasure run up me, and I get hot all over, I've never felt anything like it, the closest is the thrill I get being on stage preforming, but it was like the entire performance was concentrated in to a second visibly shaking me , and the best I can do is smile at him

any way while I'm trying to regain any though other than Jack Andy has looked at the symbol and confirmed it to do with the dead, specificity the Chinese and control of zombies and vampires, so Korins agrees to look after it for the time being, anyway we all deside to head back to get food and descuss whats going on, as well as allowing me to check andy hasn't ripped my knickers or anything.

anway better go, just bringing you up to speed while food is being made, suposidly the gods are coming to visit us soon, to see how we are doing, I'm looking forward to introducing my dad to Jack , hope he likes the Greeks, Cos I think I'm in love with this one

meg (and Andy somewhere, probably hiding cos he hates having baths)

No comments:

Post a Comment