Wednesday 26 January 2011

2nd day part 2- much crying and sobbing

Sorry readers if this takes a while or I mess up (AGAIN) but I've just messed up hugely, yes I've just killed someone, some poor pitiful creature. Seriously, all I did was do what my dad said and if I get in to trouble I should using my playing cards for throwing weapons, what I didn't realise is they were deadly. seriously one minuet its a normal playing card then as soon as it left my hand the thing began glowing a soft green colour and then ripped in to the poor guys neck and he went down blood pouring from the wound

I KILLED HIM, I BLO OWE (sorry Andy just rammed his claws in to my thigh, what's that for you daft rabbit, what do you mean its not my fault, I was the one that killed him, ow yer I suppose your right, yer)

sorry for that Andy makes a good point, if I hadn't killed him he would of been killed by someone else in the group, or hurting someone, my dad obviously gave me the cards to protect me and the group, yer thanks for that Andy, (though next time try not make me bleed, yes you did I can feel it running down my leg, I'm going to have to walk around with tissue strapped to my leg till I see Jake now, wow that a good point, might have to go and see him privately, these jeans don't really allow me to show off my thigh in public, might have to change in to my shorts)

anyway what else happen this morning- well the tarot card that strange African woman gave me really work, shame she died cos there amazing, I mean I did what my dad said and dealt them out till I felt the urge to stop and then as soon as a question was asked and I turned a card over there was a new picture on the other side, so awesome, and yet the turned back soon afterwords so cool

in other news a new set of people seemed to have joined the group (kind of introduced them a bit last week)

the guy with the jag is called Tigre (seriously what kind of name is that, glad my parents had sense to give me a name I could spell or even say) and his cool jaguar Xochitl how on earth do you say that? though it is rather cool wish I had one maybe I should swap Andy for one (what you just assaulted my leg, I suppose you did stop me going in to depressed Meg mode, fine I'll forgive you, this once)

Then there is Dominic a nice looking guy but he is walking round in a trench coat all the time, and something about his eyes just seem to unnervy me, its like there not realy alive (and if you don't believe me Andy agrees)

Then there is Harry the cop guy, and he slightly unnerves me, I mean he walks around opening carrying a gun, and not just any gun supposedly its a '.44 magnum, the most powerful gun in the world' (seriously that's what he said before he shot the guy in the knees, the poor guy had no knee left, maybe I should of aimed for my guy's knee not just thrown my card and hoped, what the only thing I ever (play) fought before is Andy, and well tickle his belly and you can do anything to him)

the only other thing is that Kory has a crazy scythe thing that also a shotgun, don't ask me how it works as soon as the bad guys turn up she pulls it from her inside pocket and a second later its a shotgun, though she isn't the greatest shot she blew a guys head off, but it was the guy I'd ripped his throat out with (yes I suppose he was a mad throthing toll blood taking manic still no need to put 10 holes in my leg Andy)

so anyway sorry if this is a bit mixed up, I'm a tad still mixed up about stuff, and well Andy attacked me (though I do get to spend time with jake, and you stoped me going to to kory mode lol) so all in all an odd day at least the cop guy didn't arrest me, might have to talk to him about how you aim to disable people rather than kill them, I bet I do some nice damage to thighs muscles with the cards which might be useful, o and I'm typing this off my new cool phone (yep we get a new phone when we get to the island cos of the fact the signal is a bit strange over here it does a load of cool stuff like connect to the net and thing)

anyway I've just about survived 1 and 2/3s of a day, wow my life has taken a stange twist since moving her

love Meg and Andy (the rabbit assaulter!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment