Saturday 19 February 2011

my 'big sis' sorts me out

ow my head hurts, remind me never to do that again people

yep yesterday was intresting, started off with me avoiding jack and instead I bumped in to kori at the shooting range, she shows off her stuff (wow didn't realy girls were able to such a good shot) while I tell her whats going on, at which point she tells me I need to have a night out with her, cool, the coolest girl on the island is taking me out clubbing

so we start by going shoping, supposidly kori hasn't ever had her ear's pierced, and as my dad left me with some money, I offer to pay for us to have them pierced (still don't know what I was thinking, big needle side of head, ouchy enough said!)

anyway once we both have that done, Kori helps me buy some cloaths which is cool (well she picks, I buy, my dad gave me quite a lot of money, and kori has none being an orphan and all

Anyway we desided to split up cos I need to drop my stuff and and we both need to get changed, the problem is as soon as I get down to my underwear and then, something reminds me of jack and I break down and cry

The next thing I know is kori is sat next to me (dispight the fact I'm only in my underwere, honnest not a good look) and i'm crying all over her like some kind of baby (an even worse look) anyway she sorts me out and helps me get dressed (good she's here I fail at putting this kind of thing on)

Anyway after thats sorted, we head to the club via a slight diversion to the shooting range (kori forgot something) and do some dancing, which kori is great at (I wish she was my big sis she is so cool!) before someone touches me and I see some read headed girl who admins she's my sister tries to fell me up, which unervew me a lot, so I diside I need a drink

what happens next I've no idea, the next think I know is that I'm lieing on the floor or my hall way inches away from sick with a banging head ache and andy sat the other side of the sick tapping his foot

No comments:

Post a Comment