Friday 25 February 2011

maybe its time to grow up?

I think I learnt to day I'm finaly going to have to grow up and relises that I'm no longer a kid, but there is stuff I need to do, I mean for the first time ever today I went swiming, kory came with me to help, and she was a great laugh, and I found out a bit about her past (she still doesn't say a lot, and she needs to smile more) Turns out she had a boyfriend or something before her mum turned up called zach, by the sounds of it he left her, or died, she hasn't told me

the other thing I'm thinking about is getting a part time job her on the island, yep I get some money of my mum to live off, and my dad gave me some on parents day and stuff, but if I'm going to be thinking about things, having my own money would be nice, especialy with jack and all

Yep, Jack, he's so much fun, and I love just hanging out with him, laughing at him being silly and stuff, its weird but I keep day dreaming about us when we are older with kids and a house and stuff, and it seems so far away but its something I want, and well as much as it scares me, sex is something that is going to happen, and well jack seems to be an expert, and I'm here not having a clue whats going on, in my big knickers and stuff

yep its so diffrent, to kori's thong, I've warn it a few times when I'm on my own (andy seems to spend more and more time down rabbit holes, and I seem to be spedning more and more time with jack and or kory, we hardly see each other anymore, other than when he teaches me magic. its weird cos I promised him I'd change him back, and yet I've spent no time serching for his cure at all since being here, which is why I came here, so I could learn more to help him)

My new tattoo continues to do its travels of my body, its become a bit of a game now, guessing where it will turn up next, and yep its a bit scary, still but I'm used to it, might have to talk to jack about it, obviously if I deside I'm ready to give everything to him (and I do want to, just weather I'm ready to do it now or not, I don't know, I love him so much, and I just hope he will wait for me to be ready, cos well I do want his kids, I do want to experience just the two of us lieing in bed together, nothing between us at all, I mean taking the pill is me obviously taking the first step, and well maybe me learning to swim is proving to my self, that the scary unknown I have to now explore, I can't just hide away in my own girly bubble, though doesn't mean I can't be girly, might have a film night this week maybe, I'll send the texts round now

love
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment