Sunday 20 March 2011

Sorry for the wait

Sorry for the wait between the blogs, been very busy the last 3 months

Me and jack are coming on leaps and bounds, I'm spending 3-4 nights a week now round his place, sleeping on his floor, when not in his bed, with him, He has taught me so much, and I love him so, dispight a few issues that has arisen

The First problem is Jack's past, He isn't my age as I thought, but nearly double it, something to do with his dad is keeping him looking young, though it was a huge shock to me, we seem to have got over it, as well as the fact, that someone of the people he had sex with were men, however, he still loves me, and I've desided what ever the past did hold for Jack, what counts now is the present, and in present we are together

However this isn't as much of a problem as Kory, we han't talked since I argued with Jack about his age, well not properly at least, I thought she and him were having an afair but it turns out there related, trust the Greeks to cause family issues, so they see themselves as cousins, which is fine with me, I just wish Kory hadn't gone off in the way she did, she got drunk and then told me, that I'm to much for her, and I'm not worth the strain I'm putting her through at the moment, however that has hit me, and I've desided to do my best now to keep things grown up, and settled, I might not be fearless like Jack or Kory are, but I'll stick by them to the very end if needs be

Andy is still spenning most of his time reserching things, for the spell, he hasn't had much luck finding spell ingredents though, I keep offering to help him, but he tells me to get on with my work, or to go and see jack every time I try

Well thats it realy, I'm going to try and talk to kory hopefully this week, I miss her, and she is my best friend, and loseing her is hurting me as much as loseing jack did, even if it was only tempery

No comments:

Post a Comment